Monday, November 7, 2011

Awesome

This weekend was pretty relaxing.
I got to just chill out for a couple days.
I haven't done that in about two or three months.
It felt pretty good.
I kinda missed going out every night, but whatever I can do that again easily.
I haven't seen my family in hella long, so I felt like I had to stay home and kick it with them.
This weekend was surprisingly almost all the way drama free.
Now hopefully I get to class on time tomorrow, and hurry up and finish my project that was due last Wednesday.
Plus I have a couple more projects for ceramics due soon.
Oh, and then I have to bust ass to finish my portfolio for photography.
Plus the debate I have in English on Tuesday.
Then the paper for Sociology about a movie I didn't watch yet.
So much for a chiller life...
I love being busy though.
It keeps my mind off all the bullshit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment