Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm pretty sure tomorrow is going to be the last time I ever see most of these people ever again.
Well, ok, actually Sunday and Wednesday were the last day.
Tomorrow I'm going to be cleaning the store with Desi and Denise so it can look pertiful for inventory.
I think Scott and Curtis are going to be there too, but I'm not sure if anyone else will be.
It's been a pretty fucking crazy ride.
That's putting it very lightly.
From almost losing everything to going on a date with a girl(on accident)...it's been fucking amazing :)
I'm going to miss everyone, but I hope I get to kick it with some of them in the near future.
My life is going pretty fucking awesomely right now, and I haven't ever felt like this before.
I really like where I'm at and where I'm headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment