Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby mama drama...

So today was filled with kids...
I had a discussion with some friends about how we can't understand why someone would date a person with a kid if they don't want anything to do with children.
I mean the person with the kid is kind of a packaged deal.
It's really retarded if someone would think that a parent will put fucking before their child.
Granted some will, but they normally aren't really in their kid's life to begin with.
I'm talking about those who are all about their kid, and are fully in their kid's life.
I mean I'm sorry to break this to them, but you're just a bitch who'll spread...their baby is their world...you can't ever change that.
~anyway~
I saw an old friend at my sister's job tonight, while I was shopping.
She was watching her friends baby.
We kinda hung out while shopping around.
The little baby was pretty damn cute.
She was two and was fascinated by everything in the store...until my friend put on a mask to freak the baby out.
The baby was holding my hand walking around the store.
My sister was making fun of how cute we looked together.
I'm sorry I look all maternal and shit, and that's cute to some people...

No comments:

Post a Comment