Monday, November 14, 2011

*Sigh*

Another weekend has come and past.
I guess this one was more exciting than last week's.
Went to a kick back where I was one of three girls.
What an effing sausage fest!
I like those types of things though.
I get to just chill with no dumbass bullshit or drama from whiny ass females.
~anyway~
I should be trying to sleep right now, but I just got home not too long ago and I'm in this weird mood.
I have been thinking a lot lately about life.
Well ok, not really, but just about a few things.
Have you ever realized that your life is/has changed a lot, and you feel weird because you were so used to how it was before, but at the same time you like how it is now?
I feel like that now.
I mean I like it, but it just feels weird...in a good way.
I hate to get all mushy and shit like that, but it does.
I guess I just realized that I got myself out of that hole I was in, and now I can see the purty birds and shits in the horizon...you know you like my metaphor!
abstract- world

No comments:

Post a Comment