Monday, November 21, 2011

This is a hard job...

This job gets really tough sometimes...(sarcasm)
Except right now, well I guess especially right now.
It's pretty slow right now...
I don't really have anything to do.
I'm pretty good at keeping myself busy, but right now I have ran out of ideas for the moment.
I like this job...for the most part...
I love helping people.
I really love watching someone who is struggling with a problem finally understand it.
~anyway~
It does get hard sometimes though.
Reading essay after essay, which can be up to 10 pages long, can get tiring.
Many people say that it is the easiest job, but it really isn't...
I mean it's not physically hard at all, but fuck man....mentally it can be draining.
Especially when a student COMES to you and then they fight over whether they are wrong or not.
But whatever.
They don't bring me down :)
I love being a nerd sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment