Thursday, November 10, 2011

Woman of the night

Just getting home.
I need to stop being out hella late.
At least during the week when I have to wake up hella early, and can't get a nap.
These past months have been really amazing though.
I am really excited for what's going to happen next.
Nothing can really bring me down.
Even though I have minor bumps...
It's all good though.
I am in a good fucking place.
All the people who weren't shit seem to have been weeded out of my life(for now), and some cool ass people took their place.
People who actually give a fuck too.
None of that whatever happens-happens, and I can get over you hella fast bullshit.
These people I'm with are protective and caring.
I like it.
I never had this many people try to be there for me...genuinely that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment