Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let the venting commence...

I'm just hella mad right now.
So it was brought to my attention that people in my class have a problem with me being a smartass.
First of all, I haven't talked about what happened last week.
Basically my teacher in my CRITICAL THINKING class told me someone went up to her and said that because I talk so much they feel like they can't get their opinions across and I intimidate them and they feel like they can't talk.
She then asked that I don't talk as much, and try not to be so bright.
(The last part was a joke.)
I never talk over anyone or push my shit on anyone.
Most of the time I'm just making a joke or something...
So anyway.
My people in the class know what happened, so now we are hella smartasses about it.
The joke is whenever someone is talking and one of us is saying something or we say something after them the others yell at the person to "shut up because we are not letting the other person say their opinion."
I can give a fuck if my teacher gets mad, or anyone else for that matter.
If you have a problem with me or anyone in my "group", as my teacher calls us, then fucking man up and talk to us.
Don't be a little bitch about it, and pussy out and just sit there talking shit under your breath to your friends...
Apparently today when I said I was going to let everyone else talk first so I don't ruin their opinion with mine, someone started talking shit, and one of my friends saw.
I feel like that's hella high school.
If people want to talk in the class, fucking talk.
Grow balls and speak up.
Even tell me, or whomever, to shut up if you want.
Granted that may start problems, but you know what I mean...
I mean we're supposedly all adults.
It's OK to speak your mind.
I'm not going to bite your head off or anything if you disagree with anything I say.
Most of the time I'm just shit talking and joking...
All I can say is

No comments:

Post a Comment