Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fuck dude...

Man, so today I saw this girl I used to know in junior high.
She was acting kinda weird as she walked by.
I was told that she had a mental break down in high school.
By mental break they meant she went completely bat shit crazy...
Like one day she snapped and had to be taken to a mental ward.
What the fuck right.
Apparently she was hearing voices and had crazy thoughts.
I was told she told one of our friends this man was telling her he was going to rape 10 girls and kill everyone, or something like that.
I want to know what happened to her that made her crazy, or if it was just something "natural."
It's just hella crazy to me that that happened to someone I knew.
She doesn't even look the same at all as she did when we were young.
That's some crazy ass shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment