Saturday, July 7, 2012

Death?

So I have something wrong with me...
In the past maybe 2/3 months I have had weeks where I can't eat anything.
I'm hungry, but I get too nauseous eating anything.
Sometimes I can eat, but then after a few bites I get too nauseous to finish it.
It's getting worse.
Yesterday I was eating dinner and half way through I almost barfed.
I didn't even feel it coming like you normally do.
I was talking on the phone and then all of a sudden it came up and I swallowed it real fast.
Heh heh I swallowed...
ANYWAY! Lol.
(Trying to be lighthearted)
Now I can't really eat again.
The thing is I'm fucking starving the whole time.
But I can't make myself eat cause I get sick just smelling or looking at food.
Yes, I know I need to go to the doctor, but I have NO time to.
I am also kinda scared to find out what it is.
Lastnight my kidney started hurting.
I told my mom I'd rather die not knowing what it is than have to know why I'm dying.
She thinks I'm stupid.
I really hate going to the doctors though.
Last time I had something wrong with me and I went to the doctor for it my life was ruined forever.
PS I am NOT pregnant as many people ask, especially my mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment