Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fuuuuuuuuck Maaaan...

So lastnight Chris, Melissa, and I stayed up all night after going out to dinner.
We watched dumb movies all night until we had to get ready this morning.
It was supposed to be a last "hurrah" before Chris has his surgery.
So we were all beyond tired at 6 this morning.
Melissa KO'ed cause she a ho, but Chris and I stayed awake.
I was so incredibly tired when we drove to the city.
We get to the hospital and Chris gos to check in and they tell him his surgery was rescheduled to Friday.
Yeah...
So we then went back to my parents house and got some breakfast.
Well they ate and I kinda ate...
After that we went to see Brave, I being forced to go.
It was stupider as I thought it was going to be!
Melissa cried...no surprise...
I still haven't slept and I have to go to work tomorrow morning :(
Ima be so dead tomorrow.
Plus I have to get the notes for my astronomy class that I missed cause the final is Thursday.
I want to sleep, but I can't fall asleep.
URRRRRRRRG!!!!!!
I'm bout ready to go snuggle up in bed an try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment