Thursday, July 12, 2012

There's no words

I have no idea why, but my brother, sister, and I always have the most weird, crazy, inappropriate conversations.
Example:
Tonight we were at my house kickin it til Ted started.
We were watching this show with Jeremy Sisto called Suburgatory.
My sister always talks about how delicious Sisto was in some Jesus movie, and we call him Sexy Jesus.
Me and her started fighting over if when we get to heaven and see that Jesus looks like Jeremy who'd get him.
Yeah...we were really fighting over who's gonna have sex with Jesus...
Then after we saw Ted, which was a good ass movie, we went to get some dinner at Mel's.
Chris asked us if we'd go to San Diego with him and maybe Tijuana.
We said that'd be hella fun.
It then turned into a conversation about us HAVING to see a donkey show.
Which turned into us having to see a midget donkey show.
Three of the people working at Mel's joined in cause they had to know what we were talking about.
Then it turned into us three and my cousins, Sean and Colin cause they like to party too, going to Tijuana to see a midget donkey show.
I have no words to describe how awesome we are.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment