Friday, July 6, 2012

Sneakin In

I'm hella mad!
My phone stopped working.
I can't use this mother fucker at all.
I have no idea why it stopped working, but it did.
Fucking bitch...
Haha I decided to start with shit and go into the good :)
Luckily they are shipping me a new one.
I have to wait til Monday, but at least I'll have a new phone
So I'm just getting home from a good ass night.
This dude from my astro class asked me to go to a bar with him.
He brought along some buddies and I brought Melissa.
We had a couple drinks and kicked it for a few hours and then went to see Spiderman.
They were some chill ass dudes.
Spiderman was a good ass movie too.
Dude tell me why I paid for Melissa and I's tickets and drinks...oh and a big ass drink for Melissa that she didn't even finish...
Your welcome bitch!
And I gotchu the other day at the movies...
Haha kidding :p
I don't mind paying for that lame asshole.
She threw me a birthday party like a real mother should do, hahaha.
I hope I can get all my contacts I forgot to save on my sim card.
One of them is important...wink wink...

No comments:

Post a Comment