Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mad as Fuck

I will never understand why people gotta hate.
Well actually I can.
When I was younger, goin through that shit, and hating everything I was fucking evil.
I could and would tear people all the way down.
I knew what to say to make someone hurt deep inside their soul.
I was viciously fucked up to people.
I would feed on people's insecurities and use them to fuck them up.
I was angry at the world though and hated myself and everyone else.
I'd only be like that if someone fucked with me though.
People these days seem to fuckin hate on people and not know what their stories.
I'll fuckin stand up for anyone now.
I'm not that person anymore.
I learned to get over myself and accept whatsup.
There is no point to spend time hatin or judgin people.
Let people do what the fuck they want.
Obviously if its harmful like murder, bullying, ect. then there's an acceptation...
But if someone wants to wear bright ass green pants with a shit colored shirt then let them.
If your opinion of them is negative then that seems like your problem not theirs...
You have no right to make fun of them.
People think your fucking ugly and stupid too, and I'm sure you've heard it...someone else out there will love their outfit...you don't gotta hate.
Basically my point is to shut the fuck up and let people do what they do.
You don't know what someone has gone through and why they are how they are.
You can't judge someone on one little thing you see or think you know.
Fuck all the haters!

No comments:

Post a Comment