Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Strictly dickly

Went to the gym tonight.
I missed going :)
I miss hiking too.
I need to start doing that again, but I'm hella busy :(
I got the replacement for my phone and everything transferred to it.
I wasn't even really trippin off not havin a phone.
It was just kinda annoying though that I couldn't get in contact with people and hella people were texting and calling me.
I will never know who texted me so that sucks lol.
 On another note...
I don't understand why people think that no one knows their game.
It's like dude you may fool dumbass bitches, but I've been around...
I know all about the lame ass bullshit you're tryna spin.
It's really nothing new.
I don't know what part of me looks or comes off as a dumbass bitch, but you're sadly mistaken bruh.
I got family in the game, I kicked it with people deep in the game, I even dated someone in the game...I know all too well what the fuck you're about.
I feel like maybe it's cause I speak "proper" and am smart that people think I'm not from where I am or been through what I have.
It's not my fault people assume shit.
I used to be down, but that shit is weak to me now.
I'm not tryna end up like everyone from my past.
 Certain people I know are way too smart to be like that too.
I kinda wish I could tell them that I believe that they can be so much more than what they're doing now.
I mean that sounds kinda judgey to me and I don't mean to sound like that.
I just want them to know I believe in them, and I want them to do hella well in life.
I don't think I'm putting it in the right words.
Ok! Enough of this lameness.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment