Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Suck My Mother Fucking Clit Bitch!

So the other day I over heard some chick talkin shit about my fatness.
First of all, no one will ever top my mom's words on the matter.
I have been called the worst by her...so good luck...
Anyway.
It's funny to me how people are so quick to judge.
Let me enlighten you.
I couldn't get out of bed for four years because I was in so much pain.
Because I was in pain I had to take 25 very strong pills...everyday...
Many of them were steroidal.
If you don't know steroids have serious side effects.
One being weight gain.
When you're bed ridden and not lifting weights the weight gain is fat not muscle.
When I was addicted to those pills I was taking a way higher dose.
In total I gain about 60lbs.
It took about 2 years for me to be able to look at myself in the mirror.
Oh, and since my backs fucked up I have to slowly strengthen it and can only to little exercise at a time.
It's good that no one will know this when they see me, but to me, they look fucking retarded.
Don't fucking judge someone when you don't have a fucking clue what the fuck is going on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment