Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Chase?

I don't want to sound weak or anything, but this post is probably going to...
I am tired of having to be my own savior.
I'm tired of always having to pick myself up.
I'm tired of being my own support.
I know I always joke about having a thick delicious man come save me, but you know what it would be nice.
He doesn't even have to be thick or delicious, just cute and funny lol.
I mean I'm not saying I need a man or want him to do whatever the fuck bitches are always talking about.
I just really would like some to be there for me when I am overwhelmed and need to talk to someone.
It gets really old talking to myself after a while.

It's funny though because when a dude does try to be there for me I push them away.
The most recent one I really do/did(?) like.
He was always tryna get in my business and know my life.
Of course me being me was an asshole and refused to tell him anything while making fun of him the whole time.
Now I'm pretty sure I'm never going to see or speak to him again, and it sucks.
I want more than anything to get a second chance, well a third...I totally blew my second chance.
It sucks because he was different and I liked that.
I just have issues with commitment and people showing interest in me.
It’s really hard for me to believe people genuinely care about me and honestly want to know me.
Especially dudes.
Plus the fact every guy in my life has let me down...
I just need someone who is willing to deal with my dumbass bullshit, and I don't think that person exists.
I mean it's not even lame ass drama like most bitches have, its deep seeded issues that made me super fucked up and I think for guy that's harder to be with.
Especially when the bitch is more stubborn than a mother fucker :)
What dude wants an emotionally scarred asshole when they can have a dumb bitch that's easy.
Yadida.

No comments:

Post a Comment