Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bad shit/Good shit

So my nice, relaxing day of catching up on my shit was ruined...
Denise calls me and was like,  "I need you to come to work right now...Get Corri and get here as soon as possible..."
Hella serious.
I guess she forgot to put Corri and I on the schedule, and she needed us hella bad.
I had to hop in the shower and get ready hella fast, then swoop by and get Corri, go to BART and rush to get there.
When we got there, there was hella people working.
I was like the fuck did we needa come in for...
It was a good night though.
I had fun with Tyson, Corri, and Andrew on the way home...but I always do...
Theyz my partnas foreal though.
Now I have to wake up in 4 hours to open the damn store.
How amazing right...
All in all it was a good night with some good ass people.

No comments:

Post a Comment