Monday, October 17, 2011

Bruh...

So apparently I can't be nice anymore, or talk to anyone ever again.
I'm just going to be mad at the world, and go back in my shell.
I mean people keep mistaking my being nice as my coochie being open for business.
I mean I guess I can understand the correlation, but damn that's not the case...
I mean I'm thankful the dudes today were pretty alright looking.
Well one was, and the other was pretty cute.
He had dimples though, so you know I'm was a sucker for them :)
Dimples is coming back on Wednesday too apparently.
He really spent an hour with me just hanging out, after I helped him.
I guess we'll see wasup with it.
He wanted me to go to Merced with him.
After like 30 minutes of tutoring him, haha.
Why am I so lovable?!
These people need to stop falling in love with me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment