Monday, October 17, 2011

Parties, drama, and BFFsies...

So this weekend was ridiculous.
It was an emotional roller coaster to say the least...
I mean I'm good, but all this high school-esque bullshit is dumb.
So  I went to Denise's Halloween party.
I went with Desireé, her friend Conner, and Corri.
We were having hella fun.
After dropping them off at BART I was informed that one of Melissa's friends told Drew that I was hella up in his shit or something.
("Up in his shit" means I hella like him by the way...)
Apparently Melissa told her friend I was tryna talk to him, so she couldn't kick it with him...
Cause that makes so much sense.
Too bad I'm not, and now it's hella awkward.
Fuck, I hella just wanted him to be a homeboy or something, nothing more...
Now I don't even know.
It's whatever though...I have to just suck it up like I always do.
So I'm not going to talk about feelings and shit anymore.
I'm in a pretty good mind set right now.
I don't need my oats broken again. (Inside joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment