Friday, October 21, 2011

Heavy thoughts?

It really sucks losing someone you thought was going to be in your life for a long time, if not forever.
That is the exact reason I don't get close to people.
I hate when people get hella close and then just abandon me like I wasn't shit to them.
It's good though, because I have made hella good friends these past couple months.
I am still making friends with new people as well.
Apparently I'm a hot commodity even.
There's a few dudes tryna get at me at both my jobs.
Well, my other job not so much dudes as chicks, and apparently I can't talk to the dudes anymore cause they all think I like them...
That's another subject though.
I just feel kind of shitty losing a really close friend, but I guess they had to go to make room for the three new ones I have? Who knows.
I'm liking where I'm at right now, with the exception of this weekend...and yesterday...those were all bad, and I extremely regret BOTH of them.
Well I guess that's it for now...
Keep your head high :)
(I love being corny)

No comments:

Post a Comment