Friday, October 7, 2011

Today was a day...

Today I woke up in a hella good mood.
It might be partly because I didn't have to pry myself out of bed for a class I fucking hate...
I just am in a really good place right now.
Besides the mother fuckers I live with, I'm surrounded by really good people...for once.
I like this.
I mean I wish some friends didn't try to fucking passive aggressively tell me my shit sucks, but it's all good, I'm not butt hurt or anything...
It's just irritating that someone you thought could be up front with you has to pussyfoot around shit.
But that says something about their character not mine, and I'm good with it.
I see them for it.
~anyway~
I'm going to hang out with Art, the customer-now friend.
I'm pretty excited.
He wants me to invite Andrew and Sean too.
That'll be interesting...Three dudes and one girl...hmmmm...just how I like it muahahahaha!
But yeah. Today was a pretty good day.
Oh! I totally forgot!
I got my hair cut :)
I think it's pretty delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment