Monday, October 10, 2011

Unwelcome back...

So I'm officially home now.
I got home last night, but I was super busy and couldn't post anything.
Man, I didn't go to sleep til like 3 I think.
This weekend was awkward, crazy, and fun.
Apparently Drew and I are BFFsies now...
So much happened this weekend, and I can't put it all in one post.
Well I can, but it'll be hella long, and I won't do that to you.
Last night I went to Decompression though.
I'm not completely sure, but I think it was a date...with a chick...
I mean I had a good time, but I've never had a legit date with a female before.
By the way, for people who don't know, Decompression is basically the after party for Burning man.
If you don't know what Burning man is, then your super lame ;)
There is no way of describing what it's like there.
It's just something you have to go and experience for yourself.
I was ear raped and groped 3 times....that was awkward.
I hate people I don't know like that touching me.
I mean it didn't bother me too much, but fuck it was weird haha.
Ok, so I feel like this is enough talking...for now...I'll bore you some more later when I start procrastinating writing my paper due tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment