Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fucking Amazing

I had an extremely good day today.
Granted there was a little bump in the road, it ended up being a good day.
I got some around 12:30, after closing with Corri and Andrew.
So let me do a semi-full recap:
(Warning: this is going to be long)
Woke up on time when my alarm went off at 8...next thing I know I'm waking up again at 10...yeah...
I was like, "Fuck, I guess I'm not going to class...again."
Got up and had breakfast(for once) and got ready for work.
Went to my first job and did nothing...
Then I went and did some adult shit, and handled some bidness.
Went home and got changed for my other job.
I made myself look hella cute!
After that, I headed over to BART to go to my second job.
Had to meet Corri at the Plaza, so I got on the first train.
While waiting for it, this dude sat next to me and kept looking over and smiling.
(He was pretty cute...)
I think he didn't talk to me cause I had my ear buds in.
So we get on the same train and he goes into the next car, but as he does he stops and looks back at me hella cheesin and keeps walking.
Then this dude across from me stared and smiled at me the whole time I was on the train.
I guess I was lookin hella delicious.
~anyway~
I get to work, and Denise is happy my hair isn't "fucking ugly" anymore, but I "still need to cut that dead shit off" or whatever she said.
I found out today was Mikey's last day.
I hooked him and Sean up.
I made a friend with a customer, and I'm so excited to hang out with him this week.
He seems really cool.
So going home me and Corri decide we want to get some drinks, but then we realized we're both hella starving.
So we instead went to Mel's and saw our favorite waitress.
Then I got home and did my night time shits.
I also realized I don't have Sociology in the morning, so I'm pretty stoked to FINALLY sleep in.
I'm also getting my hair cut tomorrow.

That was my day in a nutshell.
I didn't talk about the bump because I don't want to get upset over it right now.
Things are good right now, and I'm pretty content with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment