Monday, October 3, 2011

Feelings and shit...

Some people from my past are creeping back into my life.
It's a weird feeling.
I'm not really sure what to do.
I haven't seen these people since I was strung out, hella crazy, and completely out of my mind.
I mean I guess it's cool to see how people change and maybe reconnect with them, but fuck one of them helped destroy my life.
I mean what do I do with that.
It took me five years to fix everything, and get out of the seemingly never ending hole I was in...
I don't like having those old feeling bubbling up to the surface after I tried my hardest to smash them down.
I just don't know right now...
I like where I'm at, and I don't want to EVER go back to how it, I, was.
I feel like this might be a test or something, but I'm strong and awesome ;) and I can make it through anything.
(I was trying to end this lighthearted, kinda, by the way...)

No comments:

Post a Comment