Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Why is it when I look like garbage dudes be tryna jock my shit.
Haha, no but foreal, whenever I look/feel like garbage that's when dudes get at me, and when I look cute I don't get any play.
What the fuck...
(above is a joke for you people who can't tell)
So right now there are a few dudes trying to get at me.
The thing is I really like this one dude, but I don't know how he feels.
It's a weird relationship we have.
I can't really explain it, but I fucking care about him just as a person, like a friend not even some fucking love interest.
That's saying a lot too.
For me, it's really hard to let people into my life and feel shit for them.
So letting this person into my life feels kinda weird, especially cause I kinda like him :)
Urg I don't know...
Oh, and one of the dudes, tryna get at me, asked me out tonight.
I'm so fucking torn with this shit.
I have never been in this position.
I mean I want to be cool with the one that asked me out, and I don't even know him like that to say whether or not I'd date him.
I mean he's nice and pretty cute, but that's not what I'm looking for, entirely...I need substance :D
There is so much detail to this whole situation I can't even being to put in a post.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!
WHY AM I SO LOVABLE?!
(kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment