Friday, October 28, 2011

Bruuuuuuuh

Man, these past couple months have been crazy.
It feels kinda weird that we are about to close.
It hasn't hit me yet that I won't be working with these awesome losers anymore ;)
I'm going to miss most of them.
Apparently we are going to be BFFs legitly, but we'll see how that goes...
I hope that Tyson, Desiree, and Andrew stay in touch, because they are pretty fucking awesome.
This is hella lame and cheesy, but they've been there for me more than other people have.
Even when I get annoying as fuck.
Well at least I think I'm being annoying.
This is the last weekend working together, and then I see them Wednesday.
I mean I'm going to help with the break down of the store, so I'll see a few of them during that.
I just have mixed emotions about this shit.
On one hand I won't be as stressed out as mush as I have been, but on the other hand this job was sort of an escape(most of the time...)
I guess we'll just have to see what's next for this lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment